- The peony blossoms were luminous in the dark.
- I could see the church clearly even at night.
- 夜目遠目笠の内A woman looks much more beautiful when seen from afar, in the dark, or hatted.
- 〔花嫁〕a bride；〔妻〕one's wife；〔息子の妻〕one's daughter-in-law ((複 daughters-in-law))
- be hard on one's daughter-in-law
- I hear he has gotten married.
- I gave my oldest daughter in marriage last year.
- She married 「a merchant [into a merchant family].
- 嫁姑the relationship between a mother-in-law and her daughter in-law