- a will（▼正式にはone's last will and testament）；〔口頭の〕one's last words
- administer [execute] a will
- He willed a huge sum of money to the hospital.／He left a huge sum of money to the hospital in his will.
- In accordance with the (express) wishes of the deceased, no funeral was held.
- His last words to his wife were“Take good care of the children.”／On his deathbed he asked his wife to take good care of their children.
- 遺言執行者an executor
- 遺言者〔男〕a testator；〔女〕a testatrix [testéitriks]
- 遺言状a will; one's last will and testament
- have a lawyer 「draw up [prepare] one's will